Real-Time Global CRM Management Improves Selling Worldwide
NetSuite OneWorld provides global customer relationship management (CRM) to manage a complex multi-national sales organization that requires multiple languages and currencies. It provides global visibility to every aspect of CRM, including quotas, forecasts, sales, customers, partners, support cases, issues, leads and campaigns.
With typical sales force automation point systems, quotas, forecasts and sales calculations don't travel well across borders and continents, leaving regional and global sales management forced to manually compute how transactions in local currency rollup and compare to the metrics they are being measured on at corporate for overall performance, and particularly, for sales compensation.
NetSuite OneWorld rolls-up multi-currency forecasts within and across multi-national sales entities, allowing sales reps and selling partners to manage orders and forecast against quota in local currency, while providing management visibility rolled up in the currency for the region or headquarters—ensuring consistent global order, forecast, and commission management.
- Total customer and sales visibility. Real-time visibility into customers and sales activities enhances control across all companies and subsidiaries globally
- Consistent sales management. You can manage multi-currency quotas, forecasts, commission payments, sales tax calculations and real-time reporting for everyone in a global sales organization
- Global team selling. Global teams can sell and manage across different subsidiaries with global decision support capabilities for sales management
- Multi-channel sales management. You can automate your sales processes across all channels, including direct sales, distribution partner networks and ecommerce
- Enhanced decision making. You can measure forecast accuracy by a sales representative, partner or manager, and analyze forecasts by class of business, sales department, or location, and compare to actual performance
- Global marketing management. You can execute, measure and compare results of campaigns conducted by geography or country, optimizing marketing programs and spending across the organization
- Enhanced support management. Global visibility and management of support improves customer satisfaction
- Distributed trouble ticket response. Support operations can be managed globally, supporting trouble ticket assignment across geographies with global customer visibility and real-time measurement of service operational performance.
- Global dashboards provide accurate, real-time roll-up of country-by-country business activity and results with full drill-down capabilities to the underlying records.
- Global currency management provides sales reps and sales management in each country with visibility into their quota, forecast, orders and commission metrics in appropriate local currency right on their dashboards
- Global partner management lets you easily manage external partners
- Multi-language support for users and transactions
- Global Tax Engine for managing multiple tax types.
- Complete campaign execution and management
- Measurement of campaigns by geography or country, enabling optimization of marketing program spend across the organization
- Lead routing across subsidiaries.
- Visibility into key support metrics by region/country
- Measured effectiveness of your customer service reps
- Enhanced customer experiences through multi-language customer portals
- One view of the customer and any support issues maintained globally.