Global Business Intelligence
Real-Time Analytics Enable Faster, Better Decisions Worldwide
NetSuite OneWorld provides real-time visibility across your entire enterprise, enabling unprecedented access to financial, customer, and business data worldwide. It provides multiple levels of consolidated reporting and enterprise-wide Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), displayed in real-time on dashboards.
- Real-time analytics for informed decision making. Key business metrics are always visible and measurable in real-time across all business operations, presented through role-based dashboards, reports and searches
- True global BI. Global Business Intelligence capabilities support local, regional and global metrics across the business in real-time—with currency conversion occurring as needed at each level of the subsidiary management hierarchy
- The right information at the right time. OneWorld's role-based dashboards and consolidated data immediately improve decision-making by providing each manager and employee the information they need to do their jobs more effectively
- Individualized reporting—in real-time. Executives and regional managers can set their KPIs for each individual region or subsidiary and have complete drill-down to the specific transaction; financial officers can easily analyze the general ledger impact of transactions at the local, regional or global level; and sales executives can analyze quota, forecast, sales and commissions at any level of sales hierarchy.
- Local, country-specific, and global dashboards for worldwide business intelligence with real-time roll-up at country, region and area level for executive decision support
- Total drill-down to the sales or accounting transaction, customer history, inventory carried, or employee records locally across the globe
- Support for sales executives to measure the accuracy of their global sales and trend forecasts over time against quotas and actual revenues
- Decision support capabilities for all employees, appropriate for their roles
- Complete currency conversion
- Ad hoc, standard and custom reports. Users can create global queries and save them to easily run required reports repeatedly
- Gain highly sophisticated bottom-up and top-down planning, together with "what-if" financial modeling capabilities, by using the NetSuite Financial Planning module
- ODBC connectivity to BI Package of choice, including Business Objects, Hyperion, FrX, and more.