NetSuite for Advertising, Digital Marketing and Market Research Agencies
Maintain Your Creative Culture while Streamlining Agency Workflow and Project-based Accounting
Is your agency run on a hodgepodge of disparate management and billing systems? Is your compensation shifting from retainers and mark-ups to fee- and performance-based revenue? Do you need to streamline agency workflow and collect revenue faster to maximize agency profitability?
With NetSuite's cloud solutions, your advertising, digital marketing, or market research agency can improve its profitability without project and financial management restricting creative juices. In fact, since many agency workflows are automated and information and insights more readily available, your team should have more time to spend delighting their accounts.
Learn more about NetSuite ERP and NetSuite OpenAir, our services automation module. Or learn about a specific feature—Project Management, Resource Management, Time Tracking, Expense Tracking, Reporting/Dashboards and Invoicing.
- Improve your odds of winning profitable business: Imagine ready access not only to prospect contacts but also to similar reference clients. Combine that with past project documents as well as timelines, resources, costs and profitability of similar projects. With this integrated information provided by NetSuite ERP, business development teams and account managers can generate quotes with better profit margins and know when they have room to negotiate to win a deal.
- Easily manage traffic: For success, each project has its own mix of needs for agency account managers, creative, copywriters, artists, studio folks and more. Sometimes client or industry knowledge is critical. Other times, bill rates, skill levels or language are important to success. Timely availability is critical. With NetSuite resource management, you can identify available resources and particular skills, and staff your project fast.
- Build virtual teams: Whether filling in staff shortfalls with an employee from another office across the country or the globe or with a freelancer, with NetSuite's cloud software, within minutes, you can quickly let them see the electronic job jacket. They can immediately collaborate with the account team as briefs, assets, work in progress—whatever the team is sharing—are available.
- Spend more time on client work and less on administration: Withonline, offline and mobile time and expense management, people can enter timesheets and expenses wherever and whenever they have a few minutes. With automated approval routing in our professional services automation (PSA) tool, managers can sign off in seconds. Automated reminders eliminate the need to hound people for timesheets. Plus, with vendor invoices in the ERP system with automated approval rules you set, the system can do the reminding—leaving your time for more enjoyable and valuable work.
- Increase profitability: Projects can be billed monthly or as milestones are reached lowering the time to invoice and improving your cash flow. Eliminating the need to rekey information, NetSuite increases billing and invoice accuracy and reduces the costs of these tasks. Plus, with better visibility into time spent at both the job and client level, you can make more strategic decisions about a client's value. Looking across accounts may even help identify areas for incremental revenue.
- Get started quickly: No matter the size of your organization, you can leverage NetSuite's experience with advertising, creative services, marketing and PR agencies as well as quickly customize a solution to match your needs. You can get started with our ERP and project management software (PSA) solutions in less than half the time of an on premise solution. As NetSuite is a cloud solution, your advertising agency will always have the latest enhancements without the cost of maintenance fees, hardware or IT resources.